Who is the client and what was the challenge? Matrix Telematics is an international provider of telematics…
Read our latest case study about a recent project Newbury Electronics were involved in, working with Soundbeam on their award-winning musical instrument that helps seriously disabled youngsters experience the joys of making music.
The BBC is doing its ‘bit’ for computing and electronics in the form of the micro:bit!
“We are a UK manufacturer and we believe manufacturing in the UK is important” – Chris Day,…
World class racing yachts have PCBs from Newbury Electronics at the heart of their performance monitoring systems
Sailors in high performance racing yachts are the latest to benefit from advancements in electronics which allow…
- Another successful UK manufacturer, BIZ Karts, continues the trend for sourcing UK produced PCBs.
- World class racing yachts have PCBs from Newbury Electronics at the heart of their performance monitoring systems
- PCBs from Newbury to Detroit
- The Evolution of PCB Sizing
- Introducing the BBC micro:bit: what is it, how does it work and what can you do with it?