Newbury Electronics Ltd encompasses the three brands of Newbury Electronics, Newbury Innovation and PCB Train. The three brands operate out of two sites, Ampere Road, Newbury, RG14 2DQ and the head office at Faraday Road, Newbury, RG14 2AD.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc)
• Customer feedback/opinions
• Payment details
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Newbury Electronics with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online, make an enquiry in person, by phone or through the web or place and order for any of our products and services
• Attend a trade show, roadshow, conference or networking event whereby you voluntarily share you contact information
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
• Use or view our websites via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
• For the purpose of discussing relevant projects that you may have whereby Newbury Electronics could be a potential supplier
• To process your orders / manage your account
• To email you with information on existing or new products and services that we think you might like
We will not share your information with any third-party organisations without your expressed permission
When Newbury Electronics processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How we store your data?
Your data is stored locally on Newbury Electronics servers, comprehensive security is provided by both the company’s firewalls and anti-virus software. Any payment information is fed straight into Barclays’ payment system, the company is verified by Barclays as PCI compliant for handling this data. For further information on this please see Newbury Electronics’ Information Security Policy.
Newbury Electronics will keep your personal identification information for 7 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing it from our servers.
Newbury Electronics continuously innovates its service offering. We would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Newbury Electronics from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing reasons click here
What are your data protection rights?
Newbury Electronics would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Newbury Electronics for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Newbury Electronics correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Newbury Electronics to complete any information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Newbury Electronics erases your personal data, under certain conditions
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Newbury Electronics restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Newbury Electronics processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Newbury Electronics transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain circumstances
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: